Subject: Re: Computer espionage by M$ (fwd)
From: [email-masked] (Gary Fenton)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 95 17:26 BST-1

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>

>>  Microsoft officials confirm that beta versions of Windows 95 include a
>>  small viral routine called Registration Wizard.  It interrogates every
>>  system on a network gathering intelligence on what software is being run
>>  on which machine.  It then creates a complete listing of both Microsoft's
>>  and competitors' products by machine, which it reports to Microsoft when

Woah! Big brother is watching you! Imagine the extra chechs MS can do to
see if you're running legitimate software. My computer is my personal
property. I don't want any corporate bigwigs sniffing around my machine.
MicroSoft = OCP. So where's Robocop? Bill Gates? Yeah, right. Glad I don't
have to buy Win95 'cause I run Workbench. :-)

Gary F.  
--
[email-masked] (Gary Fenton) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]